Friday, February 29, 2008

CAMPAIGN FOR REAL BOOTY: MIDLIFE CRASHES

Welcome to the second installment of our Campaign for Real Booty!!!

I'm especially excited about this week's booty, Midlife Crashes, 39 ½, a member of the Omaha Rollergirls. As you may have guessed by her name, Midlife is indeed midlife – she’ll be turning a proud 41 in April. Midlife is one of those amazing ladies that breaks down many stereotypes of what a derby girl is – she’s got both experience and size.

Midlife Crashes has been with Omaha Rollergirls since July 2006. As a member of Omaha’s travel team and her home team, Victoria’s Secret Service, Midlife is a bumper and a second-string jammer.


(credit: Ruckman Digital Imaging)

Describing the above photo, Midlife writes, “It's more a thigh than booty shot, but I love the juxtaposition of the dainty pleated skirt and the thighs of death :) Plus I'm jamming, and in our league big derby girls CAN jam!!”

In addition to her dedication to derby on the rink, Midlife is also the Recruitment Director for Omaha Rollergirls, a job that may be underestimated by some but ultimately celebrated and appreciated beyond belief by all rollergirls, since recruiting new women to be a part of our sport is a very important aspect of keeping derby alive and well and poised for even more success and stardom in the years to come.

A big thank you to Midlife for sharing this photo, her age, and her dedication to the sport. You can catch Midlife next playing for Victoria’s Secret Service on March 15.

God, all this talk about Omaha, and I’m really jonesing for a fucking steak… and it’s only 9am (help me, jesus)!

OK, ladies, we've heard a lot from the midwesterners - let's hear from you East and West Coast gals! Submit your photos by clicking on the yellow link to the right!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm not a rollergirl and I don't have an ass (hence my indian name no-ass) but I will give you a picture of my east coast rear if you so desire.

Fabulous Booty!!