Friday, March 14, 2008

CAMPAIGN FOR REAL BOOTY: SHEEZA BRICKHOUSE

It's week 4, and we're still going strong, thanks to all those ladies out there with the thighs and glutes of steel. Today, I'm happy to bring you some west-coast booty. She may not be corn fed, but SHEEZA BRICKHOUSE!



After being a derby fan for 5 years, Sheeza decided to try out and has since been skating for the last year and a half. She's captain of the Bellingham Roller Betties' Thigh High Samurai in Bellingham, WA.



Known for her loud voice and big hits, Sheeza writes: "What can I say? I'm the Brickhouse! I'm built like an amazon and will bring any strong man to his knees. There's no way you can break this Brickhouse down!"

Daaaaaamn, girl – that's what I like to hear! With any luck, you too will have a marriage proposal when all the men see this (check out the comment made on last week's Campaign for Real Booty: Badd Mudda Trucka). Then again, who really needs a man when you have derby? After all, derby gives back to you what you give to it, and it's always hard.

(Okay, okay, perhaps I've gone a little too far – my boyfriend reads my blog now, so I'd better keep the jokes to a minimum. Love you, J!)

Keep the photos coming! I'd like to see some east coast ass in my inbox, so go through those Flickr sites, and check your cameras!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the Brickhouse!!! If only Bellingham wasn't across the country....

Anonymous said...

Sheeza = Flawless, Talented and a treat to watch. I want to suck those pretty lips right off her face.