Friday, March 21, 2008

CAMPAIGN FOR REAL BOOTY: SOUR CHERRY

Here we are, and in our 5th week of the Campaign for Real Booty, I’m excited to go international with this one! She helped found her league in September 2005 and has been a derby fan since she was a kid – all the way from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, skating with the Oil City Derby Girls, I give you SOUR CHERRY!!!



Her love of the sport started early, as she indicates, “My sister and I used to sneak downstairs in the middle of the night and watch roller derby.” Now all grown up with a league of her own, she’s mad proud of the “insulation” that not only keeps her warm in the -40-degree C winter weather (yikes, girl!), but also contributes to her game.



“I may not have a rock hard ass but I like it. LOL, I like the ruffles… I'm built like a brick shithouse and I have a sour disposition,” she says, “In derby it's an asset not a fault.”

Damn, straight, sister! Thanks for the entry, and NICE ASS!!!



On April 5, Edmonton will be playing Calgary in the Wild Rose Challenge.

No comments: