Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me (Possibly) on Ace of Cakes TONIGHT!!!

I can't believe I keep forgetting to post this!

Ace of Cakes, the Food Network reality show based around masterbaker, Duff, who owns Charm City Cakes here in Baltimore filmed an episode around my league, CCRG, this winter, and it's airing tonight!

Charm City Cakes is a CCRG Platinum Level Sponsor, and we love them muchly, not only for having made us two different awesome rollerskate cakes or having filmed an episode around their having sponsored us, but also because they are just a great sponsor in general, and everyone who works there is very geeked over roller derby (Mary Alice [aka, Francis Skate Key] is fresh meat!).

So, I may or may not be visible in the episode. If I am, I'll be announcing and not skating, because as I've mentioned, I deceided not to try out for the All Stars this past season.

So, hook it up! 10:30PM Eastern, Food Network, ACE OF CAKES!!!

UPDATE: I am in the episode - in the very last shot, after the cake is jumped, I'm standing next to Duff, who's clapping, as I look semi confused - go TV!!!

5 comments:

Betty Beatdown said...

I think it's 10:30pm...

Carrie said...

You can hear some of your announcing during game play while Duff and Geof are fussing over the cake's wheels!

Midlife Crashes said...

I'm glad I taped it--I'll have to watch it again! Great episode, go CCRG!

Midlife Crashes said...

P.S. that one side-swipe hit (they showed at the beginning and end of the episode) was freakin' beautiful! I watched it like 5 times in a row and it just kept getting better :)

Ruth of All Evil said...

I am dying to see this episode - I don't have cable! Is there anywhere to find it online that you know of? Does anyone on your league have it for download?