Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Flashdance Asspants

Have you ever heard the expression “those pants are so tight, they look like they’re painted on”? Welcome to my ass.

The ass of my pants is usually tight, because I have a biggun, however it’s been rather unintentional until now. I like wearing crazy shit to derby practice – the crazier and funnier the better. So when I came across these pants for $6 at Rugged Warehouse, you know I had to buy them!

Welcome to the world of spandex made to look like denim:



Seriously, how funny are these pants (and by “pant” I mean leggings made to look like pants)? You can see the look of fear on my dog Calvin’s face. “You’re actually going to wear those?!” he’s thinking.



Not only did I wear them to practice, but I also wore them to the gas station before practice and the grocery store afterwards (and I generated a few followers of the big booty while I was there).



Thank Buddha for derby, because I could otherwise never wear these, and I would probably otherwise be too afraid to wear these. To all of you have told me to put my own ass up on this site – your dreams have come true.



Got funny derby clothing pix? If so, send them to me, and I’ll post them!

6 comments:

Rei Zerburnn said...

Wow, those "pants" are freaking hilarious! Finally the "tuxedo t-shirt" has a worthy successor!

If I had a pair like that, I would put a coin in the "pocket" and have people see if they can tell heads or tails.

ReiZer

http://fishnetburnns.blogspot.com

PENALTYna said...

I saw u in those pants & they looked HAWTT!! U GO GIRL!!! WeLCOME BACK!!! ;)

ATP said...

OMFG does any one know the term "camel toe" ROFL? those pants are GOLD!!!!

Big In Day-town said...

Those pants are made of not just spandex, but of win. I soooo want a pair!

NurseWretched0pt5mg_STAT said...

OH MY GAWD I WANT THEM!!! DOES RUGGED WEARHOUSE HAVE ANY MORE???? IF YOU SEE THEM AGAIN, PICK A PAIR UP FOR YOUR BIG BOOTIED FRIEND WRETCHED AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE 6 BUCKS PLUS TIP!!! Wow, this has really got me excited! Yay for denim-y leggings!

Anonymous said...

From one big assed derby girl to another...your ass and thighs look amazing! One of the things that I love about roller derby is that fact that it makes all us bigger girls totally comfortable wearing tight clothes-and looking fucking hot in them!!