Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Doggy Style

This past Saturday a crew of us (me, PENALTYna, Chairman Meow, and J) went up to the Flying Dog Brewery to discuss them sponsoring CCRG and drink some beer! It was an awesome time, and I even sold some booty shorts for them by putting them over my clothes and posing for PENALTYna in their merch room.


Who would have thought - this ass selling hotpants? Word.


I'm hoping pix of my ass will tide you over until I can find time to write something thoughtful - hopefully tonight or this afternoon if a meeting gets canceled and I actually get to eat lunch!

Here's our happy crew with "Local Beer Guy", JT Smith, who we were able to work a deal with!


Here's to a great beer selection of Pabst and Flying Dog at all 2009 CCRG bouts!


Thanks to PENALTYna for the awesome photos!

No comments: