Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cracked.com Topic: Roller Derby

Last night I completed writing the topic "Roller Derby" for Cracked, a comedic website. Click HERE to read it!

I wanted to ensure I discussed our sport with both humor and respect - hopefully I succeeded. Let me know what you think.

Also, I'd LOVE some pics of y'all in your booty shorts with writing on them to post to the topic page - email me your photos (and include the photo credit), and I'll pick a few of the best to post to Cracked.

Thanks!

Lop

3 comments:

Jason said...

Oh come on, no one actually calls it dangle derby.

Allie Gator said...

Merby...
and yes, some do call it Dangle Derby...
But only in a loving, older sister sort of way...

Sinead O'Clobber said...

"Fat girl NASCAR." DamN!

I liked the article. I'm gonna get a couple of teammates to send some booty short pics.