Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The ONLY Bag You'll Ever Carry to Yoga

Several months ago I found myself annoyed to be carrying two to three bags with me to yoga class, of which one would inevitably get left behind or have me making a mad dash back in from the parking lot, so I decided to create a bag that would allow me to carry damn near all my accessories that I roll with on the regular AND a yoga mat. Peeps liked the prototype and asked if I'd be making them available for sale. After much thought, I decided to forge ahead with an initial production of two styles. Alas, here they are - available for the holidays and all  (see Etsy for the second pattern with birds)!







The bags are $75 each and can be purchased here on my Etsy site. If you're local to Baltimore, email or DM me, and we can work out delivery, so you don't have to pay shipping!


From Etsy (AtomicChiffon): 


This large, yet airy yoga mat bag allows you to carry everything you need in ONE BAG to yoga class! 

32" across and 7.5" deep, this bag holds one over-sized yoga mat (or two regular mats, doubled up) in the main compartment of its fully-lined interior. Additional features include:

- An interior pocket at the end of the bag that snugly holds all size water bottles 
- An extra-large 11" interior zippered pocket to hold valuables such as sunglasses, keys, cell phone, and "mom wallet"
- Main compartment secured by 4 ties in much-desired open-air design to combat sweat retention and stink
- Duo over-the-shoulder carrying straps made wide for comfort
- Exterior fabric designed by Cilla Ramnek
- Durable and machine-washable

Finally, the ONLY bag you will ever need to take with you to yoga! 

Care instructions:
Machine wash, hot 140°F (60°C).
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Iron, high temperature.
Do not dryclean.
Shrinkage 4%.

No comments: